Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Vendor Applications are opening soon!!!!!
Once open applications will remain open until Apr 1st for the Beltane Fantasy Festival happening May 12-13 2024
The big day may have come and gone, but applications are open for our next event!
Beltane Fantasy Festival is a fantasy and mythology themed festival whith vendors of handmade wares, specialized merchandise, home grown foods, and so much more!
· All booths are requested to be decorated in a Fantasy theme, and all people working in the booth are requested to be dressed in themed attire while fair is open. We encourage creativity and booth designs that compliment your business or endeavor.
· Idaho Renaissance Faire INC seeks to provide a fun event that allows for an escape from the modern worries and troubles of the world. As such No Modern Politics, Political Platforms, Political Party Affiliations, Political Activism or Any Form Thereof Shall be Permitted. Any vendor found to be in violation of this clause will be considered in violation of the faire atmosphere and will not be asked back. This includes petitions, merchandise, voting information, displays of partisanship, or any other form of political affiliation.
· Vendor booths must be closed and locked when not attended. Idaho Renaissance Faire INC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
· Booths and all decorations must be secured and stable to avoid blow-away in the event of wind. 8” stakes are recommended, but weights attached to the pole of your booth are also acceptable. The Fairgrounds tend to experience high winds especially in the evening. Securing and weighting booth coverings is necessary to prevent damage to vendors’ booths and product, and damage to neighboring booths. IRFI is not responsible for any damage to a vendor’s booth or inventory.
· Vendor booths shall be open and ready to operate one hour before opening. In order to provide a smooth-running Faire, we require that all vendors are onsite and ready to go before the Faire opens. By planning ahead and arriving early you can get to know your neighbors, visit their booths and be ready for patrons to come to your booth when they arrive.
· Vendor booths must remain open until the end of day. Any vendor who leaves before faire close will be considered in violation of the faire atmosphere and will not be asked back (emergencies are accepted with clear communication).
· Vendors must provide their own electricity if needed. Idaho Renaissance Faire Inc cannot guarantee that electricity will be available onsite. If a generator is needed, please bring one sufficient to supply your own booth.
· We adhere to a ‘good neighbor policy’ and request that all merchants take care to avoid excessively loud or inappropriate noise and behavior. Hawking wares to patrons IS encouraged! No merchant or entertainer may ’heckle’ another merchant if patrons are in the shop. Any vendor found to be in violation of the Good Neighbor clause will be considered in violation of the faire atmosphere and will not be asked back. Any such action taken against the Faire itself before, during, or after the event will also be considered a violation of this clause.
· All Merchants must have their Idaho State Tax information displayed in their booth while they are doing business (ST-124 or Idaho State Sellers Permit).
· Booths must be dismantled after the close of the Faire, and vendors must leave their area clean of all materials and trash. Vendors, including Food Vendors, must bag their own trash and dispose of it appropriately. Do not put your trash in the trash barrels on the Fairgrounds. Do not dump any excess oils or material other than clean water, on the field. Any vendor found to be in violation of the cleanup clause will be considered in violation of the faire atmosphere and will not be asked back.
· No pets will be allowed onsite unless as service animals. Certificates for service animal training must be turned in with the application.
· Children must be attended to at all times. There will be a security booth at the entrance to the faire where you can take a picture of your child with a character, it is your responsibility to know where your children are at all times. IRFI is not responsible should your child go outside the faire boundaries or enter a dangerous area.
· No smoking will be allowed within the boundaries of the faire. This includes vaping and other non-traditional forms of smoking.
· Vendors will not be permitted to drink alcohol during the operating hours of the faire. The Idaho Renaissance Faire is a family friendly environment, and vendors will be held to the same standards as the Faire Staff. Any vendor found to be in violation of the Alcohol Clause will be considered in violation of the faire atmosphere and will not be asked back.
· There will be a professional photographer onsite. Any pictures taken will be used for publicity purposes and can be used as evidence to enforce the above rules as needed.