Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Vendor Applications are OPEN!!!!!
Applications will be open until August 15th for The Idaho Renaissance Faire happening September 23-24, 2023.
The big day may have come and gone, but applications are open for our next event!
The Idaho Renaissance Faire is a 1490's Italy themed festival with vendors of handmade wares, specialized merchandise, home grown foods, and so much more!
Attention Vendors! We have opened a new option for those vendors who are larger in footprint and attract more guests! This new option is titled "Arena Vendor" and covers the following types of vendors:
Games - if you are holding a tournament or have some sort of competition that takes a large footprint for safety you fall in this category.
Arenas - If you have an arena where your participants actively swing weaponry of any sort (foam included) and therefore need extra space for safety you fall in this category.
Encampment - If you are a nonprofit and set up a large encampment where you perform reenactments or show demonstrations on how people lived/fought/made clothes/etc... or if you are a vendor who sells things from your booth but extend farther than 30 feet in any one direction you fall into this category.
If you fall into the Arena Vendor Category there is a new application for you to fill out. You will find it below with the other application downloads.
If you have a booth that you make things out of, show demonstrations of, or anything similar to what has been discussed but you do not extend beyond 30 feet in any direction you are still considered a normal vendor and need to fill out the vendor application provided.
All vendors are required to adhere to the conduct policy listed below.
· All booths are requested to be decorated in a renaissance theme, and all people working in the booth are requested to be dressed in themed attire while faire is open. We encourage creativity and booth designs that compliment your business or endeavor.
· Idaho Renaissance Faire Inc seeks to provide a fun event that allows for an escape from the modern worries and troubles of the world. As such No Modern Politics, Political Platforms, Political Party Affiliations, Political Activism or Any Form Thereof Shall be Permitted. Any vendor found to be in violation of this clause will be considered in violation of the event atmosphere and will not be asked back. This includes petitions, merchandise, voting information, displays of partisanship, or any other form of political affiliation.
· Vendor booths must be closed and locked when not attended. Idaho Renaissance Faire INC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
· Booths and all decorations must be secured and stable to avoid blow-away in the event of wind. 8” stakes are recommended, but weights attached to the pole of your booth are also acceptable. IRFI has experienced a history of high winds especially in the evening. Securing and weighting booth coverings is necessary to prevent damage to vendors’ booths and product, and damage to neighboring booths. IRFI is not responsible for any damage to a vendor’s booth or inventory.
· Vendor booths shall be open and ready to operate one hour before opening. In order to provide a smooth-running Event, we require that all vendors are onsite and ready to go before the Event opens. By planning ahead and arriving early you can get to know your neighbors, visit their booths and be ready for patrons to come to your booth when they arrive.
· Vendors must provide their own electricity if needed. Idaho Renaissance Faire Inc cannot guarantee that electricity will be available onsite. If a generator is needed, please bring one sufficient to supply your own booth.
· We adhere to a ‘good neighbor policy’ and request that all merchants take care to avoid excessively loud or inappropriate noise and behavior. Hawking wares to patrons IS encouraged! No merchant or entertainer may ’heckle’ another merchant if patrons are in the shop. Any vendor found to be in violation of the Good Neighbor clause will be considered in violation of the event atmosphere and will not be asked back. Any such action taken against the Event itself before, during, or after the event will also be considered a violation of this clause.
· All Merchants must have their Idaho State Tax information displayed in their booth while they are doing business (ST-124 or Idaho State Sellers Permit).
· Booths must be dismantled after the close of the event, and vendors must leave their area clean of all materials and trash. Vendors, including Food Vendors, must bag their own trash and dispose of it appropriately. Do not put your trash in the trash barrels on the Fairgrounds. Do not dump any excess oils or material other than clean water, on the field. Any vendor found to be in violation of the cleanup clause will be considered in violation of the event atmosphere and will not be asked back.
· No pets will be allowed onsite unless as service animals. Certificates Defining what the animal is trained for must be turned in with the application.
· Children must be attended to at all times. There will be a security booth at the entrance to the event where you can take a picture of your child with a character, it is your responsibility to know where your children are at all times. IRFI is not responsible should your child go outside the event boundaries or enter a dangerous area.
· No smoking will be allowed within the boundaries of the event. This includes vaping and other non-traditional forms of smoking.
· Vendors will not be permitted to drink alcohol during the daytime operating hours of the event. Idaho Renaissance Faire INC provides a family friendly environment, and vendors will be held to the same standards as the Event Staff.
· There will be a professional photographer onsite. Any pictures taken will be used for publicity purposes and can be used as evidence to enforce the above rules as needed.
Download the Application, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com You will be notified if you are accepted or not, and then invoiced via Square.
You can also fill out the form online below!
Files coming soon.